- Supplemental musical materials. You can choose to submit any of the following options below (mix and match if you prefer), and must submit at least two files.
- 1–2 sample compositions of any length or instrumentation. A midi file or live recording may be included in the application, but is not necessary. Music should preferably be notated on computer software, but a scanned image of a handwritten score may also be submitted (please make sure it is legible).
- 1–2 recordings/videos of an improvisation
- 1–2 recordings/videos of a composition or song that is not notated.
- Anything else that you think we should see/hear that shows your musical ability.
- Recommendation letter from a teacher (a music teacher is preferred, but not necessary). Your teacher can submit this here.
Accepted format: PDF
If you do not have any compositional experience but are interested in applying, please submit a 250–500 word essay in place of sample compositions. The essay should focus on your musical experiences and why you would like to attend the camp. You will have the option to submit this essay within the general application.
Deadline: March 1st, 2018
Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered.